Trimester examinations for year 10 - 13 will take place between 21 and 25 November. Students are expected to come to school as usual during the examination week. When they do not have an examination, students will have supervised study time and will be able to receive assistance from their teachers in preparation for the examinations.
To prepare for their examinations, students should:
- Check the examination instructions provided by their teacher.
- Ask for help if they find a topic difficult.
- Ensure that they have the necessary equipment for their examinations.
- Plan their revision to ensure that they have sufficient time to revise for all topics in all subjects. Study sessions should include breaks of approximately 10 minutes after each hour of study.
- Maintain health through regular exercise, balanced diet and good sleep habits.
Community Service Assembly
As a part of our secondary school community service program this year, we are planning to work with three NGO organizations. LÖSEV is the one the organizations. LÖSEV is aiming to provide educational and emotional support, financial assistance and health services for children who have leukemia or chronic blood disorders, in order to help them cope with a life-threatening illness.
On 24th October the event coordinator of the LÖSEV, Burak Korkmaz, made a presentation about LÖSEV and gave information about their organization to our secondary students. He also talked about the importance of healthy lifestyle choices to prevent cancer. Thank you to Mr Burak Korkmaz, .