Getting the best exam results
In preparation for the Trimester 2 examinations, students have been provided with revision information including the type and number of examinations, and the content areas that will be tested.
To support their revision, students are encouraged to:
- Have a study plan which includes rest breaks of approximately 5 minutes each hour.
- Maintain good nutrition and sleeping habits during the exam weeks.
- Set realistic goals.
- Summarise important information.
- Use a range of revision techniques including colour coding, reading aloud, discussing content and explaining to others.
- Ensure they are familiar with the examination structure and environment.
Students who feel they need advice on managing their revision and examinations should seek advice from our counselor, Ms. Carolina.
Trimester examinations will take place from February 22 to March 3 for Year 11 to 13 and from Feb 27 to March 3 for Year 10.
Deputy Principal (Secondary School)